Get braille at untouchable prices with GetBraille.com
Our mission at Get Braille is to bring accessible materials to individuals with visual impairments or other print disabilities for school, work, home, and leisure activities. We specialize in promptly converting your documents into quality braille, large print, and audio in order to provide accessible formats to your students, family members, and customers. Contact us today for an affordable quote.
Our dedicated team at Get Braille excels in converting and producing restaurant menus, employee resources, educational materials, personal correspondence, conference materials and more. For a detailed list, check out our Services. We can deliver within your deadlines whether you require one copy or thousands.
Get Braille is your one stop shop to get materials in braille, large print, and audio alternative formats. Place stress-free orders with a lightning fast turn around.
Braille, Large Print, and Audio Production
Get Braille can convert and transcribe any electronic file to braille, large print, and in addition, record audio versions. We can deliver braille in an electronic braille ready-format (BRF), or emboss braille materials as hard copies to ship anywhere in the USA, Canada, and internationally.
Our core accessible products and services include:
- Braille Production
- Large Print Document Production
- Braille Overlays and Tactile Labels
- Tactile Graphic Design and Production
- Restaurant Accessibility Services
- Museum and Conference Exhibit Accessibility Services
- Jumbo Braille
- Audio Description for Videos and Audio Recordings of Printed Materials
- Custom Accessibility Materials & Applications
- Audio Description Services
Transcription and Production Requirements
Get Braille can convert almost anything to an accessible format, however certain formats are more readily convertible than others.
For documents you wish to convert, the best format to send them in is a text-only Microsoft Word (doc/docx) format.
Braille Production Requirements:
- Document text in MS Word file (doc/docx)
- Braille type (UEB uncontracted Grade 1 braille, UEB contracted Grade 2 braille, or uncontracted/contracted jumbo braille)
- Number of copies
- Desired turnaround time
Although convertible, other document formats don’t lend themselves well to being imported into braille translation software and may require extensive reformatting, or in some instances, retyping by hand. For alternative formats, our in-house transcriptionist and proofreader can convert your document to a translation-ready digital braille (brf) format.
Braille Transcriptions Services:
- Conversion, formatting, and proofreading of hand-written text, scanned non-OCR images, text boxes, and text columns by our in-house transcriptionist
- Conversion, reformatting, and proofreading of non-MS Word documents (pdf, jpg, png, etc.)