About Our Services
All other readily convertible text documents will include a conversion fee.
More complicated documents not convertible by automated means will incur a hand-transcription fee per page; these include documents with hand-written text, scanned non-OCR images, text boxes and text columns.
Make ordering easy for everyone. Send us your menu in a Word document and we will convert it to a braille document.
Plus, all of our bound braille menus contain a large print section convenient for persons with low vision.
Seasonal menu changes? No problem! Get Braille can help you to set up an account for faster turnaround. Contact us for pricing.
Disposable menus come labeled and stapled on standard 8 1/2 x 11 inch Braille paper with a maximum of 8 braille pages.
Longer disposable menus can be bound; contact us for a quote. These disposable menus do not include plastic covers, a binding comb, and a print cover page.
The maximum braille page per menu count is 80 for easier handling.
The best format to send us your documents is in Microsoft Word. Other formats will incur a processing fee.
Accessible Audio Materials
Written materials can be converted to mp3 files using either professional voice talent or a realistic human-sounding Text-To-Speech (TTS).
Miscellaneous Accessible Documents
- Conference materials (Handouts, brochures, identifying cards, hotel menus, and more.)
- Concert Programs
- Theater Programs
- Cards and Messages (Braille inserts)
- Resource Directories
- Promotional or Informative Brochures
- Telephone Call Center Agent Scripts
- Screen plays
- Onboarding Documents (Employee handbooks, policies and regs documents, training materials, guidelines, offer letters and more.)
- Instructional Materials and Guides (For appliances, products, hardware, software and more.)
- Surveys and Outreach Letters
About Our Shipping
Ground UPS shipping is available for projects with less than a three week deadline and the shipping amount will be added to the final cost of the accessible materials.